Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bersyukur :)

ALHAMDULILLAH......

aku bersyukur...tadi baru je check result...i know that my result is not good enough...but at least i can go on with my study at uia gombak this September..insyaallah..

about my stream lining...i dun know yet where i'll be placed....maybe Landscape architecture or maybe Urban...it is possible...coz i applying for  pure architecture but i dun think that i'll get it based on my 'tsunami' result...but i'm still hoping that i'll given one more chance to be in arhi...then insyaallah...i'll try my best!

then aku bersyukur gak...skarang aku dah lepas dari segala rase kecewa dulu...i think it was a big mistake to be with him...but at least it teach me to be strong and i've learn a lot from that .......and insyaAllah...i wont after this...its really hurt and i don want it to happen again...i must focus on my study...coz those thing that happen in my life is really give a big impact on my study...honestly i say!

sekian....:)