Monday, November 8, 2010

yup...that is me..

im not perfect.....

my life is bored...

i have friends...
but i 'm always walk alone....
do im selfish?

i'm sit alone in class,
i'm prefer to be silent
because i've no idea to talk about...
and maybe when i'm talking..
they are really hate it...

im also have no idea about my design,
my idea was not as others...
and its pretty hard....
and at last..
my design was terribly suck...
i got pretty awesome criticizes from my lecturer...
my presentation also bad and i've no confidence at all....
im down..
bad mood...
and feel the pressure of this course...
and my whole day was dull and damn bored...

and now i'm really fed up with my situation...
no where i am....
i am a person who is always fed up...
im really weak...
Allah.....please help me..... :(
hope tomorrow is better from today and yesterday...
p/s:geometric+organic=abstract....??me+architecture=????huhuhuhu